Unani Medical Officer, Homeopathy Medical Officer, etc - Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Rajasthan Public Service Commission came into existence on August 16, 1949 subsequent to the advice of the LEE Commission to establish a Central Public Service Commission in India. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is situated at Ajmer in Rajasthan. The commission includes a Chairman and five members to look after its various functions and activities.
The chairman and the members of the Commission are appointed by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan. The primary objective for establishing the Commission was to recruit eligible people for various services in the State of Rajasthan.
The Commission is regulated and controlled by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Rules & Regulation, 1963. It acts as the central recruiting authority for different jobs in the Government of Rajasthan. The commission explains all aspects of the job requirement, as well as the advantages for the employees in its website. It also advertises notification, conducts written examinations and interviews and makes the final selection for various posts.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Unani Medical Officer, Homeopathy Medical Officer, Medical Officer (Dentist), Veterinary Medical Officer.
No. of posts: Unani Medical Officer -224, Homeopathy Medical Officer -243, Medical Officer (Dentist) -256, Veterinary Medical Officer - 200.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 - 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400
Qualification and experience – It is essential that candidates must possess some specific educational qualification and post qualification experience to apply for each of the aforesaid positions. For more detailed information regarding the educational qualification and post qualification experience for each post, refer the Commission’s website http://rpsc.gov.in.
The selection process includes objective type written test followed by interview.
How to apply:
Interested eligible candidates must apply online through the Commission’s website http://rpsc.gov.in after paying the relevant fees. For complete details regarding how to apply online, refer the Commission’s website.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission,
Last date to apply: 08.04.2011
For more complete and detailed information related to the post visit the Commission’s website http://rpsc.gov.in.
- Pay scale for Unani Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Unani Medical Officer, Homeopathic Chikitsak, Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Ayurveda Medical Officer, Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Medical Officer, Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Medical officer (Ayurvedic/Unani), Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- Unani Medical Officer - Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy), Deputy Sports Officer, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Government Jobs in Unani Medicine in India
- Pay scale for Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Government Jobs
- Medical Officer, Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission
- Government jobs in the field of Homeopathy
- Gramin Ayurvedic Chikitsak - Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Medical Officer, Naib Tehsildar, Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission
- Assistant Director Ayurved/District Ayurved Officer - Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- List of State Public Service Commission (S.P.S.C) Entrance Exams