Senior Technical Assistants, Defence Research and Development Organization
Company profile: Defence Research and Development Organization famously known as DRDO works under the ministry of defence (govt. of India). It is a premier company for manufacturing, design and development of the armed weapons and allied products like for the Indian defence services.
Job profile: The senior technical assistants will be required to provide assistance to the engineers and the research officers. They will also be required to work on various technicalities and provide support for various technologies.
Eligibility: A candidate should be between the age of 18 and 28 years as on 30th November 2009. A candidate will also be given the relaxation as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: A candidate must have a first class B.Sc degree in mathematics/ physics/ chemistry or a first class diploma in civil/ chemical/ computer science/ EEE/ mechanical engineering/ pharmacy etc from a recognized university or an institution.
No. of posts: There are 221 posts in total which include 33 posts for SC, 16 posts for ST, 46 posts for OBC and 126 posts for GEN.
Pay scale: A senior technical assistant will be given a pay scale of Rs9300-34800 with a grade pay of Rs4200 plus other allowances as per the rules.
Selection process: The candidates have to undergo a written test followed by an interview.
How to apply: The candidates have to apply as per the form available. The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs50 in the form of an Indian Postal Order in the favor of the Director, CEPTAM, DRDO payable at New Delhi. The candidates must send their applications to The Director, Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM), Recruitment Section, DRDO, Metcalfe House, Delhi-110054
The last date for submitting the applications is 30th November 2009.
For details visit www.drdo.com
- Pay scale for Senior Technical Assistant in Government Jobs
- Government Jobs in Department of Defence Research & Development
- Pay scale for Technical Assistant in Government Jobs
- Senior Technical Assistant, Defence Research & Development Organisation
- Research Associate, Defence Research and Development Organisation
- Programmer and Sr. Tech Assistant, National Institute of Nutrition
- Junior Research Fellows, Defence Research and Development Organization
- Security Assistant - Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)
- Scientist B, Defence Research and Development Organisation
- Research Associate and Research Fellow, DRDO Defence Research and Development Organization
- Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Defence Research & Development Establishment
- Pay scale for Security Assistant in Government Jobs
- Difference between Phlebotomist and Medical Assistant
- Technical Assistant/Scientific Assistant, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
- Career Avenues after M.Sc Physics