Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA Ist Year Introduction to Software (MCA 02) Papers
Tamil Nadu Open University is well known by its graduation and post graduation courses which it offers to the students. This renowned University of southern India holds not only an awesome infrastructure but also a great faculty with well to do laboratory facilities. Tamil Nadu Open University provides both distance and regular courses of MCA to the graduates.
With the hike of software firms as well as IT sectors, this is one of the most demanding courses that students goes for now days. This mainly dedicates your study to the designing of software as well as their workings, testing and implementations. Introduction to software is a very important subject of MCA and provides students with a huge job aspect.
Frequently asked questions:
There are few questions which are repeated every year on this paper and there are also few important topics, the questions from which hold maximum marks of the paper. Those are as follows:
Questions on operating system; what is operating system and what are their benefits?
What is the roll of process control block?
Diagrammatic representation of software life cycle.
Explain two disk scheduling algorithm.
Define CASE tools and state their advantages and disadvantages.
What is file system and how to mount and demount it?
MCA Ist Year Introduction to Software paper of Tamil Nadu Open University is completely a subjective paper with two sections, i.e. Part A and Part B.
Part A consists of 25 marks and a total of 7 long answer type questions. The students need to attempt 5 out of the total questions of this section. The questions may or may not be having any sub parts.
Part B consists of a total 50 marks. There are 7 questions which the part holds and the students need to go for 5 out of the 7 questions. Marks allotted to each question are 10. This section normally consists of essay type questions.
The total marks the paper holds are 75 and time for completion of the paper is 3 hours
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software by Gamma, Helm, Johnson, and Vlissides
- Engineering Software for Accessibility by Microsoft Corporation
- Introduction to Software Development by J. P. Lopez, L. R. I Xirgo
- Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 1st Year-Introduction to DBMS (MCA 05) Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA Ist Year-Computer Fundamentals (MCA 01) Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA Ist Year-Data Structures through C (MCA 03) Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 1st Year-Introduction to Software Engineering (MCA 07) Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA Ist Year Theory of Computer Science (MCA 10) Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA Ist Year-Elements of System Analysis and Design (MCA 04) Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 1st Year-Introduction to Computer Organisation (MCA 06) Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University MCA Second Year Computer Networks Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 1st Year-C++ and Object Oriented Programming (MCA 09) Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 2nd Year- Computer Graphics (MCA 11) Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 1st Year-Computer Oriented Numerical Methods (MCA 08) Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University MCA Second Year Communication Skills Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University MCA Third Year Relational Database Management Systems Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University MCA Second Year Visual Programming Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University B.C.A First Year Question Papers