10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army
Indian Army is a land based branch of the Indian Armed Forces established on August 15, 1947. The headquarters of the Indian Army is located at New Delhi, India. The major objective of the force is to provide security to the nation and laos to defence the republic of India from all kinds of threats. The foce is determined to maintain peace as well as security within the borders. There are about 1414000 soldiers in active service and around 1800000 in reserve troops. Therefore, Indian Army is also considered as the world’s second largest army.
Unmarried male candidates are invited to apply for the 10+2 technical entry scheme course in the Indian Army depending on their educational qualification as well as their eligibility.
Candidates should be less than 19 years of age with minimum height of 152 cm and weight 42 kg. Candidates should fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Indian Army for applying for the 10+2 technical entry scheme course.
candidates are required to have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with atleast 70% marks in aggregate for getting enrolled in the 10+2 technical entry scheme course.
No. of posts: Total 85 posts are available.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given the salary of Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview that will be organized at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore. Candidates will have to undergo Psychological test, Group test and the personal interview session.
How to apply: Applicaiton forms complete in all respect and attested by a Gazetted Officershould be send in an envelope superscribed as ” APPLICAITON FOR 10+2 (TES) COURSE SER. NO. 24, JAN 2011 ” to the address:
Integrated HQ of MOD (Army),
Adjutant General’s Branch,
Addl. Dte Gen of Rtg.,
West Block-3, R.K. Puram,
New Delhi - 900108.
Last date to apply: 30 June 2010
For further information visit http://indianarmy.nic.in
- Government Jobs in Military Sector
- 27th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army
- 25th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- Government Jobs in Ministry of Defence
- NCC Special Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- Entry Schemes for Women to Indian Army
- 27th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course July 2011, Indian Army
- 36th SSC Men (Technical), 7th SSC Women (Technical), Indian Army
- Career Options in the Army for Graduates
- Indian Army, Career in Indian Army
- Procedure to join Indian Air Force after B.Tech
- B.Tech Computer Science Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Uttarakhand Technical University
- Trainee in Technical Branch, Indian Army
- 25th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Kashmir University