NCC Special Entry Scheme, Indian Army
Indian army is one of the wings of defence of the country. The Indian army is known for protecting us and our country will full enthusiasm and efficiency from every kind of threat. THe major objective of the army is to manage and protect the borders of the country.
Unmarried or Married male/female candidates are invited for the grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
Candidates should not be less than 19 years of age and also not more than 25 years of age. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 2 January 1986 and not later than 1 Jnauary 1992.
Degree from any recognized institute or university with atleast 50% marks in aggregate is required for the specified posts in Indian Army.
No. of posts: There are 50 seats available for the male candidates while only 8 seats are available for the female candidates.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the prescribed salary.
Candidates will have to undergo both written as well as the personal interview test for qualifying for the posts available in Indian Army. Candidates will also have to face a medical fitness test as well.
How to apply:
Applicants should send the completely filled in application form in the prescribed format alongwith the copies of required certificates to the prescribed address before the last date for the reciept of application.
Last date to apply: 10 August 2010
For more information visit www.indianarmy.nic.in
- 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army
- Government Jobs in Military Sector
- Government Jobs in Ministry of Defence
- 27th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army
- 25th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme, Indian Army
- Procedure to join Indian Air Force after B.Tech
- Career Options in the Army for Graduates
- 27th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course July 2011, Indian Army
- Entry Schemes for Women to Indian Army
- Indian Army, Career in Indian Army
- Para Commando - How to become a Para Commando?
- MCA Lateral Entry Admissions in Sambalpur University
- 36th SSC Men (Technical), 7th SSC Women (Technical), Indian Army
- 25th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course, Indian Army
- Law Officers, Indian army