Management Trainee, Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Pvt. Ltd
Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of Dun and Bradstreet Services. The company is treated as a leading provide of Risk Management Solutions, Sales and Marketing Solutions, Learning Solutions, Economic Analysis as well as its related solutions, Research and Advisory Services, Export and Marketing Solutions and Data Consultancy Service. The company therefore is one of the leading merchants in the Management Solutions.
The candidates that want to under take the job of Management Trainee has to be independently responsible that takes Place in the over al recruitment. The job profile includes the preparation of various job descriptions, job requirement that are necessary for the analysis as well as finalizing individual candidates, designing and implementation of the sourcing strategy and such others type of job requirements.
The individual candidates that are interested for the job have to hold an experience of 0-4 years in the filed of marketing.
The individual candidates have to a master level degree holder in the course of Business Administration. Working Knowledge of the MS world would be treated as an extra bonus to the over all influence of the candidates.
How to apply:
The candidates that want to pursue the job have to apply directly to Ms Archana Kandpile, Executive in the Company. The candidates can also apply with a written CV and send it to the address given as: Dun & Bradstreet Information Services India Pvt. Ltd, Chambers, Opp. Santogen Mills, Saki Vihar Road, Powai MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India 400072. The candidates can also aplly for details in the website: http://dnb.co.in
- Management trainee, Food Corporation of India
- Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager - State Farm Corporation of India Limited
- FCI ‘Management Trainee’ Recruitment 2013 — Eligibility and Selection Procedure
- Pay scale for Management Trainee in Government Jobs
- Diploma Trainee, Assistant Trainee, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Eligibility Criteria for ‘Management Trainee’ Recruitment in OPTCL
- Software Developer (Trainee) - MWebware Software Services
- Customers Support executive, Cleave global E-Services Pvt Ltd
- Management Trainees, Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited
- Data Processing Executive, eClerx
- Engineer Trainee, Supervisor Trainee, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Engineer Trainees and Management Trainees, Wapcos Limited
- Management Trainee, Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- Executive Trainee, GAIL India Limited
- Technician Trainee/Tradeship Trainee, CMTI