Company Secretary Recruitment in Andhra Bank 2013
Andhra Bank has invited applications for the position of ‘Company Secretary’. Those who have cleared the final year examination of Company Secretary, conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), can apply. They must hold graduation with a minimum of 60% marks. Selection of suitable candidates is made through written test and/or Group Discussion and/or interview. Applications can be submitted offline after downloading the application form from the website of Andhra University.
Eligibility Criteria for Company Secretary Recruitment
Graduates with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply. This qualification must be obtained from a recognized University or any other institution approved by Government of India. They should have cleared the final year examination of Company Secretary, conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), New Delhi. Associate membership of the ICSI is required. Apart from these qualifications, candidates should have adequate computer knowledge. Moreover, a minimum of 2 year work experience as ‘Company Secretary’ in any of the reputed organization is desired. Age of the applicant must fall between 21 and 33 years. Upper age for OBC candidates is 33 years and that for SC/ST is 35 years.
Selection Procedure for Company Secretary Recruitment in Andhra Bank 2013
Selection of candidates, suitable for the job position is made through written test and/or Group Discussion and/or interview. Conduction of any of the selection process (written test, GD, and interview) is made as per the decision of the bank. Decision on this are made on grounds of the number of applications received. Anyway, candidate should score at least 40% of marks in interview to get qualified.
Application Procedure for Company Secretary Recruitment in Andhra Bank 2013
Application form can be downloaded from the website of Andhra Bank. Downloaded application form must be filled up and submitted to the concerned address. Along with the application form, candidates should submit the application fee in the form of Demand Draft or BPO. The BPO must be taken in favor of Andhra Bank, payable at Hyderabad and should be issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank. Application fee is Rs. 400/- for general and OBC category candidates and is Rs. 75/- for SC/ST candidates. Applications received without fees are not often considered. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID to apply.
Selected candidates after written test and/or GD will have to submit the original documents at the time of interview. An application print out along with a photo affixed on it must be submitted.
- Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment Papers
- Difference between a Secretary and a Company Secretary
- Company Secretary, Career as Company Secretary
- Company Secretary, Manager, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd
- Details on the SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013
- Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Vijaya Bank
- Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam Papers
- Salaries after Company Secretary Course
- Difference Between Company Secretary and Corporate Secretary
- Eligibility Requirements for Union Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2013
- District and Session Judges, High Court of Andhra Pradesh
- Jobs after CS
- Difference between Company Secretary and Lawyer
- Company Secretary, Dy. Manager, Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- Application Procedure for IBPS ‘P.O’ CWE 2013