Salaries after Company Secretary Course
The company secretary profession is one of the respected jobs in the society. This job attracts many youngsters nowadays. These professionals have to work with great responsibilities and must ensure the proper working of company according to the rules and regulations. They have to work together with board of directors and government officials, company officials, etc.
The people who have successfully completed the Company secretary course can get into a bright career at present. There are many job opportunities for them all over the country. It is easier to find jobs in major cities in India which includes Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Kolkata and Ahmedabad.
Salaries after Company Secretary in Government Organizations
There are number of government organizations that recruit efficient company secretaries. The remuneration for these professionals in government firms are higher compared to the private sectors. A fresher in this field can earn from Rs.20, 000 per month. It will increase according to their experience and skills. For an experienced professional, the remuneration can go up to Rs.70, 000 per month. In addition to these they will also get perks and facilities which are needed for their profession. Some of the government organizations which recruit company secretaries are ONGC, BEML, Airport Authority of India, State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited and various banks.
Salaries after Company Secretary in Private Institutions
The private sector companies also recruit company secretary. The pay packages for them in these companies are pretty good. This will vary from company to company. The remuneration for an experienced professional will increase accordingly. For a beginner the starting salary will be from Rs.15, 000 to Rs.18, 000 and for 2 to 3 years experienced professional it will range from Rs.18, 000 to Rs.30, 000 per month. A company secretary professional with 5 and more years experience can earn up to Rs.50, 000 per month.
Remuneration after Company Secretary in Private Practice in India and Abroad
The company secretary professionals have wide career opportunities in abroad also. They can work within various organizations. The different positions for these professionals in abroad includes
- Trade bodies
- Bank and building societies
- Employer’s cooperatives
- Insurance companies
- Accountancy and solicitor’s firms
- Investment sectors
- Housing associations
For a starter in this field the pay scale will ranges from £28,000 to £32,000 and for 5 and more years experienced it will be £45,000 to £70,000 or higher. The senior professional in this field can earn up to £130,000. This pay packages are really very high compared to their counterparts in India.
- Company Secretary, Career as Company Secretary
- Difference between a Secretary and a Company Secretary
- Difference Between Company Secretary and Corporate Secretary
- Jobs after Company Secretary Course
- Difference between Company Secretary and Lawyer
- Company Secretary after 12th
- Jobs after CS
- Difference between Company Secretary and Chartered Financial Analyst
- Difference between CS and ICWA: Company Secretary (CS) and Institute of Cost and Work Accountants (ICWA)
- Government jobs in the field of Company Secretaryship
- Difference between Chartered Accountant (CA) and Company Secretary (CS)
- Company Secretary Recruitment in Andhra Bank 2013
- Company Secretary - How to become a Company Secretary?
- How to Become a Company Secretary?
- CS (Company Secretary) Coaching Institutes