Company Secretary after 12th
The Company Secretary is considered as one of the most prestigious and lucrative course. Company Secretary Course will help students to grab the most treasured post in a company. As a Company Secretary, the main job is to operate as an intermediary between the organization and its Board of Directors. They also act as a third party between company and shareholders, government and regulatory authorities. The company secretary guides the company’s Director and Chairman to make best use of their responsibilities. A Company Secretary must also ensure that the procedures and policies are followed strictly in the company.
Certification Exam after 12th for Company Secretary
The candidates who wish to become Company Secretary should clear three levels of CS course and the concerning exams. The course includes three stages of study- Foundation program, Executive program, and Professional program. The candidate will also have to pursue a practical training after qualifying the second stage. The candidate who wishes to join Company Secretary Course after graduation can enter directly to the executive program and join the professional program and a practical training.
Eligibility for Company Secretary
As to join the Foundation program of the Company Secretary Course students need to have successfully pass 10+2 or equivalent in any stream. The foundation course of CS is an 8 month course. After completing the Foundation course students can apply for the Executive program. The candidates who qualified the executive program are eligible for professional programme. After completing the professional program in the CS, the candidates will become the Associate Member of ICSI.
Apply for the Company Secretary course after 12th
The admission process for company secretary course is open to all eligible candidates and exams are carried out in order to select candidates. The exam will he held during June and December each year for all three levels. The candidates who have pursued a pass in 12th can apply for this course. The graduates can directly apply for the executive program.
Preparing for the Company Secretary course
The candidates must update themselves with resent trends and news related to companies and different norms and rules. The communication skills are also important to have a successful career as a Company Secretary. The candidate must be able to express their ideas and knowhow freely and clearly. The preparation for CS course is not a hectic task. Prepare notes for the exam based on the syllabus. It is important that the students develop conceptual knowledge base in the subject matters. The writing skills will also have to be improved, as it has a major role in this course.
Reference books for 12th students for Company Secretary
- Company Secretarial Practice by S. A. Sherekar, J. K. Mitta
- The Company Secretary’s Handbook: A Guide to Duties and Responsibilities (”Sunday Times” Business Enterprise) by Helen Ashton
- The Company Secretary’s desktop guide- Roger Mason
- Master Guide to Company Secretaries Dr. S. Kannan
- ICSI publication
Coaching centers for the Company Secretary Course
There are many coaching centers in India for CS course. Some of the major institutes areVishwankar coaching center, Adarsh Commerce in Mumbai, Gayatri coaching center in Faridabad and Qlogy in Hyderabad.
Sri Akshayavidya Institute in Hyderabad is also well known institute. There are coaching centres in cities like Noida in Delhi, Ernakulam in Kerala, Pune in Mumbai, Vadodara in Gujarat and Kolkata in West Bengal.
- Company Secretary, Career as Company Secretary
- Difference Between Company Secretary and Corporate Secretary
- Difference between a Secretary and a Company Secretary
- Difference between Company Secretary and Lawyer
- Salaries after Company Secretary Course
- Jobs after CS
- Difference between Company Secretary and Chartered Financial Analyst
- Difference between CS and ICWA: Company Secretary (CS) and Institute of Cost and Work Accountants (ICWA)
- Government jobs in the field of Company Secretaryship
- Difference between Chartered Accountant (CA) and Company Secretary (CS)
- Jobs after Company Secretary Course
- Company Secretary Recruitment in Andhra Bank 2013
- Company Secretary - How to become a Company Secretary?
- How to Become a Company Secretary?
- CS (Company Secretary) Coaching Institutes