Details of RSM Scholarship
The Rishi Shukla Memorial Scholarship (RSM Scholarship) is often given to students pursuing 4th year of engineering degree in Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College (MMMEC). It is given under the sponsorship of MMMEC Alumni Scholarship Fund. Selected student will be paid with one full year’s tuition fee.
Overview of RSM Scholarship
The Rishi Shukla Memorial Scholarship (RSM Scholarship) is initiated last year by the Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College (MMMEC). This is the first scholarship awarded by MMMEC Alumni Scholarship Fund. This scholarship is open only for students pursuing 4th year of engineering degree from MMMEC. Selected students will be paid with one full year’s tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for RSM Scholarship
Applicant must be a full time student pursuing 4th year of engineering course at MMMEC. Engineering degree should be studying in any of the available subjects. They must be free of backlogs or grace marks during the first three years of engineering degree. They should have proven as all-round performer during the past three years in college. Candidate should have a good career vision for self and a good understanding of how to make it happen.
Selection Process for RSM Scholarship
Selection of candidates to RSM scholarship is done through three steps.
- Evaluation of Application – 60 marks
- Two Personal Statements on Ethics & Values, and Career Vision — 30 marks
- Telephone Interview – 10 marks
Evaluation of application is done on the basis of applicant’s family income, their academic performance, and co-curricular activities. Twenty five is the maximum points assigned on the basis of candidate’s family income. Ten points will be given on the basis of the average marks obtained in class 10th and class 12th. Fifteen points (maximum) is given on the basis of average marks obtained at first 6 semesters of college. For co-curricular activities, 20 points is the maximum marks given. Marks will be determined on the basis of the following factors.
- Research / Publications / Project Work
- Non Technical Co-curricular Activities
The personnel statements are given with a total of 30 points. Those who are found eligible after evaluation of application will be intimated to participate in the second step of the selection process. Personnel statement should be less than 600 words and must be related to candidate’s career goals and importance of values and ethics. Telephonic interview is the last step of selection process, and it will be conducted for the three highest scoring candidates from second step. One student among the three will be selected as the final winner.
- CUHK Faculty of Law Master Scholarship 2009
- [Sholarships Updates] - Day 8
- Scholarship Details in BJB Junior College
- Scholarships offered in ACEM
- NU Scholar Search Programme
- Scholarship in Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- OPJEMS Scholarship for Engineering/Management Students
- Scholarship Details in IIT, Guwahati
- Details on National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Scholarship
- Scholarships at St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences
- Felix Scholarship – Essential Details
- B.Sc Nautical Technology in TMI—Fee details and Scholarships
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSS) Scholarship
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- The Indian Oil Academic Scholarship