Difference between MCA and PGDCA
Master of computer application (MCA) is a 2 years postgraduate degree course which aims at providing specialisation in computer science with professional, technical and communication skills. MCA is considered as one of the best degrees for the students who wish to pursue a career in computer applications and software. Because of the increasing demand of computer professionals, MCA colleges are growing rapidly. Most of the IT companies in India are hiring MCA degree holders and provide good package.
This course emphasizes on planning, designing, building of complex system software and commercial application software as well as on the in-depth studies of various application-oriented subjects. With the help of this course, students are able to develop software products efficiently and error-free by utilizing advance application software and networking technologies.
Students can opt for this course after the successful completion of BCA or BSC, with maths as their main subject in graduation and +2.Students are admitted to this course on the basis of written entrance exams.
Post graduate diploma in computer application (PGDCA) is 1-2 years course aimed at providing students with professional, technical and communication skills. Students are equipped with knowledge and skills basically required to operate in a large IT industry. With the help of this program, students are allowed to seek professional computer knowledge. This course is basically designed for the graduate students interested in computer applications.
Students are provided with fundamental knowledge of operating systems, computers, computational techniques, internet, file and data structure and the core of programming. A wide variety of job opportunities are offered to PGDCA diploma holders in IT. Students can become eligible for this course only after completing the graduate in any discipline with mathematics as a compulsory subject in +2 or in graduation. Students who wish to learn computer application in different fields like banking, accounting and insurance can opt for this course.
- MDU Rohtak, MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA - 1st Semester Papers
- MDU – Rohtak MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA – 3rd Sem. Papers
- MDU-Rohtak MCA / PGDCA /APGDCA – 2nd Sem. Papers
- MDU Rohtak, MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA - 5th Semester Papers
- Gujarat University, PGDCA, 2nd Semester Papers
- Difference Between B.Tech. and B.E.
- Government Colleges for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- Admission Procedure of MCA
- MCA Lateral Entry Admissions in Sambalpur University
- PGDCA Course and Fee Structure
- Difference between MSc Computer Science and MCA
- MCA Lateral Entry Admissions in Pondicherry University
- Eligibility requirements and opportunities available after PGDCA course
- M.Sc. Computer Science Vs. MCA-Which course is better?
- List of colleges offering PGDCA through distance education/correspondence