12th June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies for studying Diploma in Hotel Management course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Hotel Management students?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management in Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies?
  3. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  4. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Universal Institute of Hotel Management?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  8. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  10. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  12. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  14. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  15. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  16. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  17. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering in International Institute of Management and Technical Studies?
1st July 2018, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies for studying Diploma in Hotel Management course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management course in Institute of Excellence in Higher Education. Eligibility to study the Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management course is a pass in 10+2 in any stream. Duration of the course is one year. There are 30 seats available for the course in Institute of Excellence in Higher Education. Institute of Higher Education website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?