18th April 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in electronics?

Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in electronics? Can you please let me know the criteria followed for the diploma students? What is the minimum cut off marks required? Can you please give me the details? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  4. What are the jobs available in MPSC after completion of diploma?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC or UPSC exam after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?
  8. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  13. Is diploma course completion equal to completion of a degree? Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC if I have completed graduation with less percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  18. Eligibility to apply for MPSC exam for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
18th April 2017, 02:43 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in electronics?

No, you are not eligible to write the MPSC/UPSC exam after completion of your diploma in electronics. The candidate should have completed his graduation from a recognized university to write the MPSC exam. The candidate should be the citizen of India and the age should be in between 21 years to 30 years. The relaxation of the upper age limit is available for the reserved candidates.
19th April 2017, 12:03 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in electronics?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for MPSC examination after the completion of Diploma course in Electronics as the minimum qualification required for the same is Graduation in any discipline.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the MPSC examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?