18th April 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for diploma holders to apply for engineering in Bits Pilani college?

I am a diploma holder from one of the reputed colleges. now i want to pursue my bachelor degree from Bit Pilani college. so, could you please help me out with the eligibility criteria for diploma holders to study engineering and with respective entrance exam required to study in Bit Pilani. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?
  2. Is diploma a correct qualification for BITS Pilani? What's the minimum eligibility criteria they look for?
  3. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  4. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible in IIT? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  5. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  6. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  7. How to join B.Tech in BITS Pilani Correspondance course?
  8. Detailed information with placement criteria of BITS Pilani for MBA programme?
  9. Is MS from Bits Pilani is equivalent to post graduation course?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for JELET?
  11. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  12. Will there be any problem from AICTE for employment in engineering college if done MS degree in Electronics?
  13. Can I get admission in BITS Pilani and other top engineering college after passing Polytechnic diploma programme?
  14. Provision of direct admission to board toppers in BITS, Pilani?
  15. Can I get admission with 119 marks in BITSAT?
  16. Am I eligible for BITSAT after scoring 81, 87, 91 and 59 in PCM and English?
  17. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad?
18th April 2017, 11:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for diploma holders to apply for engineering in Bits Pilani college?

Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course in the relevant field from a recognised University with above 55% of marks are eligible to apply for the entrance examination of BITSAT in order to study the degree course in BITS Pilani College.
18th April 2017, 11:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for diploma holders to apply for engineering in Bits Pilani college?

For BITS Pilani one must have at least 75% marks in class 12th with PCM stream. Admission is through BITSAT. There is nothing mentioned about diploma holders.

Hence, according to the notification, diploma holders are not eligible because of the percentage criteria that is mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?