21st November 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Tech degree in BIT after completion of diploma?

Sir, this is Suman Laha. I am in 2nd year of diploma in Jharkhand. Can you please tell me that, am I eligible for B.Tech degree in BIT, out of Jharkhand through a entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  2. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  3. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  4. Can I be eligible to apply for Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir after completion of B.Tech Degree?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in different stream after completion of diploma in EEE? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  7. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  9. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  13. Is diploma course completion equal to completion of a degree? Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  15. Am I eligible to do degree in USA or UK after completion of 10th and mechanical diploma?
  16. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completion of diploma course?
  18. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
21st November 2016, 07:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech degree in BIT after completion of diploma?

No, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course in BIT after completion of your three years Diploma course from Jharkhand. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in BIT for pursuing B.Tech course through BITSAT examination.
21st November 2016, 09:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for BITSAT for admission in BIT, if you are interested in B.Tech degree. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the institute.

Diploma is surely valid for B.Tech admission. You can even get lateral entry admission, if the institute provides it.
23rd November 2016, 07:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, this is Suman Laha. I am in 2nd year of diploma in Jharkhand. Can you please tell me that, am I eligible for B.Tech degree in BIT, out of Jharkhand through a entrance exam?
After completion of diploma course, you are eligible for BIT college through lateral entry exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma or B.Sc degree from a recognized University are eligible for lateral entry exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?