2nd March 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Tech in different stream after completion of diploma in EEE?

Requested Sir/Mam, I want to know that I am doing diploma with E.E.E branch, but I want to do B.Tech with others branch is it possible. I want to take admission in BIT SINDRI what type of criteria or marks are needed in diploma to get admission in BIT, sindri?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  2. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
  3. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  4. Which course in CDAC is a best choice for me to join after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  5. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  6. Am I eligible to join military after completion of diploma in EEE? When we can get the applications to apply?
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in EEE?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. What course should I do after completion of Diploma in EEE to become a Pilot?
  10. Am I eligible for MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma in EEE after completion of 10th class?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in different stream after completion of diploma in EEE? -- [New]
  12. Which stream can I opt after B.E. in EEE branch amongst MBA or M.E. ?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in automobile sector after completion of graduation in EEE stream?
  14. Which is the best course after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electrical stream?
  16. Jobs available after doing B.Tech EEE? Can we get jobs on the basis of GATE score? Companies that recruit EEE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any correspondence courses that I can do after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  18. List of Multy National Companies in Hyderabad for electrical jobs?
3rd March 2017, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech in different stream after completion of diploma in EEE?

No, you are not eligible to do B.Tech in different stream after completion of your Diploma in ECE stream. Being a ECE Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course ECE through lateral entry admission process. So, I suggest you to pursue B.Tech course in ECE as you are not eligible to do B.Tech course in different stream.
6th March 2017, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech in different stream after completion of diploma in EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Requested Sir/Mam, I want to know that I am doing diploma with E.E.E branch, but I want to do B.Tech with others branch is it possible. I want to take admission in BIT SINDRI what type of criteria or marks are needed in diploma to get admission in BIT, sindri?
After completion of Diploma in EEE, you can apply for B.Tech course in Electrical and Electronics but you should qualify in lateral entry exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma degree with 55% marks are eligible for lateral entry exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?