30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

What course should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

What course should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  4. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?
  6. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  7. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  9. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  10. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  11. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  12. Is it beneficial to opt for B.Arch after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  13. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  14. Where can I get the certificate on diploma in homeopathy after completion of civil engineering?
  15. Can I do diploma in architecture right after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. What should I do to get a job after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
30th September 2016, 07:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Courses after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering:

Several courses available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course is B.E/ B.Tech the below disciplines.

* In Civil Infrastructural Engineering
* In Civil Engineering
* In Geo Informatics
* In Structural Engineering
* In Transportation Engineering
* In Ceramics and Cement Technology

Besides these, there are certificate courses. After completion of the course you may find job opportunities in, Building Construction, Surveying Organizations, Gas Plants, Oil Plants, Rain water harvesting system, Bridges construction and Construction companies. Although there are many disciplines available, the best stream that I would suggest you to go with is B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or AMIE course after diploma in Civil Engineering.
30th September 2016, 10:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering, you can pursue B.E/ B.Tech course in Civil Engineering. Being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board and based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college and you can get lateral entry admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering course.
30th September 2016, 10:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your diploma course you are eligible for higher studies and the best option for you after the diploma course is the B.Tech/B.E.

You can get admission in course after appearing and qualifying in LEET. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed diploma from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 60% relaxation for reserved category.

The entrance examination is conducted by the various private and state government universities for admission in course.
30th September 2016, 11:12 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

I would like to advice you to go for a full fledged civil engineering degree which would add more value to you and make you eligible for better jobs.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
30th September 2016, 11:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your diploma in Civil Engineering you have two options either you can apply for jobs directly or you can pursue a Degree Course and then you can apply for jobs. According to me you should first pursue a degree course in engineering and then you should apply for government or private jobs because then you will be eligible to write degree level exam such as IAS, IPS, RTO, PO etc.
Choice is yours. To pursue a degree course in engineering after completion of your diploma you have to qualify LEET exam in order to get admission in 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?