23rd December 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in Engineering after 1 year of job experience with completion of diploma course?

I complete my diploma in june but after one year of job experience i want to batchlor in engineering with reguralr. so what shoud I do? Can you please guide me with the answer required for the same? Awaiting for the answer on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I get admission for T.Y.BCom after completion of three year engineering diploma course?
  6. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year of NPTI, Nagpur if secured 69.88% in Electrical Engineering Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
  8. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  9. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of 4 year Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  11. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  12. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  13. What are the courses available after Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do B.E after completion of diploma course in Gujarat?
  15. What should I do if I am not able to get admission in Mahrashtra state board schools?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Engineering after completion of diploma with 81% marks?
  17. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  18. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
27th December 2015, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in Engineering after 1 year of job experience with completion of diploma course?

You can get admission through lateral entry exams like LEET, JELET or any other state level exam for admission in B.Tech course. You will get admission in second year being a diploma holder.

You can also go for AMIE if you want to go for distance mode engineering graduation. You will be able to continue with your education with this course.
28th December 2015, 08:40 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in Engineering after 1 year of job experience with completion of diploma course?

Yes you can study Engineering with a gap of one year.You should write the lateral entry examination conducted by State Board of Technical Education of you state.This is a choose the correct answer pattern with physics,mathematics, chemistry and subjects of the diploma course you studied.As you had a gap of one year you should write this exam this year.That is,in 2016.The marks and rank scored in this examination is valid only for one year.So write the exam,attend the counselling and join the college you prefer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?