8th January 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Information technology?

Sir, I am doing diploma in information technology. Can I join in air force, any suitable post according my qualification after completing my diploma or B.Tech? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Bindia

Related Questions:
10th January 2017, 10:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Information technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am doing diploma in information technology. Can I join in air force, any suitable post according my qualification after completing my diploma or B.Tech? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Bindia
After completion of diploma in Information Technology, you are not eligible for Indian Air Force. After completion of B.Tech course, you are eligible for Indian Air Force through AFCAT entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria for AFCAT exam:-:-

For Flying Branch:-

Bachelor's degree or B.E/B.Tech in any stream from a recognized institution with 60% marks including all the subjects.

Age should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 23 years.

For Technical Branch:-

Applicant should have a B.E/B.Tech degree in any trade from a recognized University.

Age should be within the range of 18 to 28 years.

For Ground Duty Branch:-

Age limit for graduates - 20 to 23 years
Age limit for post graduates - 20 to 25 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?