29th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join Air Force after completion of diploma course?

Respected Sir/Mam,
i m going to complete my diploma in A.E&I in april of this year.
I hv joined diploma after 10th.I m very very interested to join air force.So i need ur help.
plz tell me ur rules,how to join? etc.Plz send it to my e-mail id as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to join Air Force after completion of diploma course?
  2. Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?
  3. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  5. Can I join the Indian Air Force while pursuing Diploma in ECE? What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  6. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Can I appear in NDA exam being a 20 years old Diploma Metallurgical student? Procedure to join Indian Air Force on Diploma basis?
  8. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  9. Am I eligible to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Information technology?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  11. Can girls join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma IT?
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  13. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  14. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join Air Force after completion of B-Pharmacy with 55% of marks?
  16. Can I join Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. How can I join Air Force after completion of Diploma in IT with 60% of marks?
  18. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
30th October 2016, 05:22 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join Air Force after completion of diploma course?

After completion of diploma course you can join Indian Air Force as an airman in group X technical. Notification for this job comes in April or may every year. For applying you have to complete your diploma course with minimum of 50% marks and your age should not be more than 20 years. You can also apply for NDA exam. For that your age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years. Candidates must have completed their 12th in physics and mathematics from a recognized institution. Diploma has the same value as 12th so you are eligible for this exam. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?