17th September 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study 1 year Diploma in Computer Application course being a 12th Arts candidate?

Friends,
I have completed my 12th from Arts stream. I want to do 1 year Diploma in Computer Application course. I want to know that am I eligible or not for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  2. Which career line should i choose after my 1 year diploma in computer application and software?
  3. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  4. Should I study PG Diploma in Computer Application being a BCA(H) candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed 12th Arts with 91% marks being a 18 years old female candidate?
  6. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  7. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Com(Accountancy) candidate who has Computer Application in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Arts externally?
  9. How to join computer course after 12th Arts?
  10. Courses available to study in Diploma for 12th Arts female candidate to get Back Office Jobs?
  11. Am I eligible to study B.A. in Kashmir University being a 12th NIOS Arts candidate?
  12. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  13. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
  14. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  15. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts without studying Drawing in 12th Arts?
  16. Whether Diploma in Computer Application is equivalent to Graduation?
  17. What are the courses available to study for a candidate who has secured 60% in 12th Arts?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd September 2015, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study 1 year Diploma in Computer Application course being a 12th Arts candidate?

For diploma in computer application you need only 10th pass qualification. There is no need to worry about your qualification because computers diploma is a very popular course these days and most of the school children go for it.

You are definitely eligible for it, therefore, apply for admission in a good computer institute which has good facilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?