23rd October 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it appropriate to do Mechanical Diploma Engineering for 12th candidate?

Hi Sir,
I have passed my 12th in this year. And unfortunately my result is not well. So I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Is that is appropriate for my future?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  2. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Varanasi for 12th Arts candidate?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  5. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  6. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. When to get the West Bengal Polytechnic Form?
  8. Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?
  9. Can I appear for polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure?
  10. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  12. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  14. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  15. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after passing 10th with 74%?
  16. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  17. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  18. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
4th November 2015, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it appropriate to do Mechanical Diploma Engineering for 12th candidate?

Yes, you can do Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard. Candidates who have completed 12th standard can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. Since, you have not qualified 12th standard, you cannot get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. You can get admission in Diploma course only on the basis of your 10th standard board examination marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?