18th December 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech in Chemical Engineering after Diploma is good for future?

Well actually at present i am doing diploma in Chemical engineering if i do B.tech also gud for my future in Chemical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  2. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  3. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  4. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  6. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  7. Future prospects of doing B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering from NITs?
  8. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  9. Can I opt for B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering
  10. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  11. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  12. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  13. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  14. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  15. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  16. Value of distance B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Can I appear for GATE, CAT and UPSE like entrance exams?
  17. Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?
  18. Will it be a good option to do PG in Automobile Engineering after passing chemical engineering?
19th December 2014, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech in Chemical Engineering after Diploma is good for future?

Yes, it is best option to pursue B.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear for Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education. By qualifying LEET examination, based upon your exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular engineering college. You can get direct admission in B.Tech Second year of Chemical Engineering course by qualifying LEET examination.
20th December 2014, 12:01 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Tech in Chemical Engineering after Diploma is good for future?

Yes, Chemical Engineering in B.Tech after Diploma will give you may opportunities.

You can get in to both private and government sectors like,

• Chemical industries.
• Mineral-based industries.
• Manufacturing industries.
• Atomic plants.
• Power plants.
• Refineries.
• Health related research institutes.
• Pharmaceuticals.
• Explosive manufacturing Companies.
• Food Processing Companies.
• Coal Preparation Companies.
• Mineral Processing Companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?