2nd March 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Culinary Arts from government colleges?

Sir, I am in 12th with CBSE board but after 12th want to study Diploma in Culinary Arts. So, tell me how can I study this course from government colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. When the Culinary Academy of India will conduct entrance exam for post graduation in Culinary Arts?
  2. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  3. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  4. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  5. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  6. Best colleges of Australia to study Masters in Catering Technology and Culinary Arts? How to get study visa?
  7. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  8. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  9. List of colleges and courses available in Culinary Arts in India? Procedure to get admission for a Bangladeshi student?
  10. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?
  11. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  12. Entrance exams to study Culinary Arts
  13. List best institutes for Culinary and Catering courses?
  14. Good Colleges for Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for Masters in Culinary Arts course in Canada while studying in London?
  16. Which country is best to study Culinary Arts degree except India?
  17. What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen
  18. What qualification is needed for doing Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts? Need information about getting admission in CAI?
9th April 2018, 05:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Culinary Arts from government colleges?

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Culinary Arts from different Colleges.
Eligible candidates then have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective University in order to get admission to study the above mentioned Diploma course. Admission will be based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?