2nd March 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Physiotherapy candidate study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? Where to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Physiotherapy student and want to know can I have chance to study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? Where to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? How can I get an education loan from Allahabad Bank?
  2. Where to apply to study Diploma in Physiotherapy course? Fees required and job prospectus after the course?
  3. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  4. What is the eligibility to join CDAC?
  5. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
  6. List of good colleges for BPT with low cut off and less fees?
  7. Process to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  8. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  9. List courses except MDS after the completion of BDS degree?
  10. Detailed information and registration procedure to study Diploma of Medical Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in Chennai for MBCHB Doctor of Iraq?
  11. Postgraduate medical study after perminancy of medical physiotherapy, rehabilitation & medical rheumatology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of institutes which offer Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medicine course to BAMS graduate in India? Detailed information about this course?
  13. BSc(Microbiology) or Bachelor of Physiotherapy, which is better to study for girl candidate? -- [New]
  14. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  15. Can I pursue Dermatology after Bachelors degree in Biotechnology?
  16. Which entrance exam I need to write to study Physiotherapy at graduate level in colleges of Gujarat?
  17. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
  18. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
9th April 2018, 11:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Physiotherapy candidate study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? Where to apply for it?

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services. The basic criteria generally varies from institute to institute, for some of the institutes the basic qualification required is "Bachelor's Degree in Science stream" from a recognized university.

For some of the institutes, the basic qualification required is MBBS or BAMS or BHMS or BNYS or BUMS or BDS or BPT or BSMS or B.Sc in Nursing or P.B.B.Sc Nursing or B.Sc in Emergency care and Trauma Care and Technology. Hence, whether you are eligible or not depends on that concerned college. I suggest you to just make call to know your eligibility in the respective college as the qualification requires generally varies.

<> Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences
Ph. No: 020 2565 8012
Click here for More Details
Click here for How to Apply

<> Tata Institute of Social Sciences, School of Vocational Education
Ph. No: 078912 90000
http://enticehealth.in/pgdems/

<> The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University
Click here for More Details
Click here for Contact Details
10th April 2018, 04:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Physiotherapy candidate study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? Where to apply for it?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for PG Diploma in Emergency Medical Services, just have a look over it.

Candidates those who have completed any one of MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BNYS, BUMS, BPT, BDS, BSMS, B. Sc. Nursing, P. B. B. Sc. Nursing, B. Sc. Emergency Care & Trauma Care & Technology, or its equivalent from a recognized University can apply for the PG Diploma in Emergency Medical Services.

List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Medical Services:-

University of Delhi, Faculty of Medical Science, UDFMS, Delhi
Address: 6th Floor, Vallabhai Patel Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi, 110007
Phone: 011 2766 7647

National Law School of India University, NLSIU, Bangalore
Address: Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560072
Phone: 080 2321 3160

Christian Medical College, CMC, Vellore
Address: Ida Scudder Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632004
Phone: 0416 228 1000

Symbiosis Institute of Health Science, SIHS, Pune
Address: Inside Gate No-3, Senapati Bapat Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Phone: 020 2565 8012

Annamalai University, AU, Tamil Nadu
Address: Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu 608002
Phone: 04144 238 282
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?