26th June 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

BSc(Microbiology) or Bachelor of Physiotherapy, which is better to study for girl candidate?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc in Microbiology course. But my parents are telling me to do Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I am a girl candidate and would like to know that between these two courses, which one I should do? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  3. Chance to study MBBS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?
  5. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  6. Which course should i study next after Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  7. When the admission of Bachelor of Physiotherapy will be started in Delhi?
  8. Which is better to study between Bachelor of Physiotherapy and BDS?
  9. Is Diploma in Gynaecology course available to study for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate?
  10. Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College? -- [New]
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  13. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  14. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?
  15. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?
  16. What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  17. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?
  18. Can i become a Physiotherapist after studying Diploma in Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc(Microbiology) or Bachelor of Physiotherapy, which is better to study for girl candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc in Microbiology course. But my parents are telling me to do Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I am a girl candidate and would like to know that between these two courses, which one I should do? Please tell me immediately.

Bachelor of Physiotherapy is the professional course. If the student is interested in Physiotherapy then she can study the Bachelor of Physiotherapy. Students after completion of BPT can study MPT. Students can also practice on their own if they register with Indian Association of Physiotherapist. The scope for the physiotherapist is high compared to the BSc Microbiology students. Therefore, girl student can study the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course, if interested in it.
30th June 2018, 04:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc(Microbiology) or Bachelor of Physiotherapy, which is better to study for girl candidate?

According to me you should pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy instead of pursuing BSc(Microbiology). As a girl it will be better to be a Physiotherapist.
But decision should be yours that what you want to pursue.
30th June 2018, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Microbiology and physiotherapy are different fields, but both are related to life sciences. There is no specific course for girl students these days, because girls have entered fields, which were considered for men only.

Hence, there is no specific course for you. Just take your decision based on your career goal and interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?