21st November 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Civil Engineering apply for the Survey Engineering post?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering. I want to know is it equivalent to Diploma in Survey Engineering. Can I apply for the Survey Engineering job?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Advanced Survey Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Qualification required for job in Archaeological survey of India?
  3. Can I join B.Tech course in Civil after passing diploma in Survey Engineering from WBSCTE approved diploma college?
  4. Can I apply for the post of diploma trainee after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering with 69.69%?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PWD exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for post of loco pilot after diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Can I apply for SSC JE Civil Engineering exam after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  11. Civil engineering Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization?
  12. Can I apply for the post of JE civil? I am a student of 6th semester of diploma in civil engineering
  13. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  14. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate
  18. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
24th November 2016, 05:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Civil Engineering apply for the Survey Engineering post?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for the above mentioned post with the qualification you have. A candidate needs to have a minimum educational qualification of graduation in order to apply for the post.

You can however get admission in degree course after completion of your Diploma and after completion of graduation, you will be most eligible to apply for the above mentioned post.
24th October 2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Civil Engineering apply for the Survey Engineering post?

can survey engineering diploma holder can apply for civil engineering posts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?