6th January 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma holders apply for VAO entrance exams?

I have completed my diploma (ECE) course. I am aiming to appear for the VAO entrance exams. So tell me if i am eligible to write these exams or not?

6th January 2016, 11:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can diploma holders apply for VAO entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma (ECE) course. I am aiming to appear for the VAO entrance exams. So tell me if i am eligible to write these exams or not?
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for VAO exam.

VAO Stands for Village Administrative Officer.

If you have completed 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for VAO exam but you age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Best books for VAO exam :-

VAO Examination
by
Subburaj V
Publisher: Sura Books Pvt Ltd. (2012)
Price: Rs. 240

TNPSC VAO
by
Sura Books (2012)
Author: V.V.K.Subburaj
Price: Rs. 75

TNPSC VAO Complete guide( Raman's )
by
The Raman'S Books
Price: Rs. 224

TNPSC VAO
by
Sakthi Publishing House (2012)
Author: Sakthi
Price: Rs. 290
6th January 2016, 11:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for VAO entrance exam after completing Diploma course. 10th standard is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for VAO entrance exam.

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts the Examination for the Recruitment of Village Administrative Officer.

Educational Qualification -

- The applicant must have passed 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

- The applicant age should in between 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be given up to 10 years for SC/ST category.

Official website - http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
7th January 2016, 10:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Yes, you can apply for VAO examination. The eligibility for a TNPSC VAO examination is a pass in SSLC (10th standard). The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit for general category is 30 years, BC, MBC, SC/ST is 40 years. The candidate should have adequate knowledge of Tamil language. The website link is given www.tnpsc.gov.in/. The aspirant cannot apply now, as the date is over for applying it. You can apply next time when the notification released.
9th January 2016, 01:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that Diploma holders cannot apply for VAO examination, only those candidates are eligible for the examination who have cleared their 12th or graduation degree from a recognized University and their age should be in between 21-30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?