24th September 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Which are the Entrance Exams for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates?

What are the entrance exam for diploma in mechanical engineering holders

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  2. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  4. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  6. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  8. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  11. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
  12. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  13. Entrance exams to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Rajasthan for 10th RBSE student?
  14. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  15. Can I apply for SSB Interview having completed B.E. Mechanical on Diploma basis? -- [New]
  16. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage?
  17. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
24th September 2011, 08:14 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Which are the Entrance Exams for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the entrance exam for diploma in mechanical engineering holders
Information Regarding Entrance Examination After Diploma Course.

After diploma course in which field you want to go ?. You not mention in the question that after completing diploma in which field you want to go. So, i advise you to mention the course name in which course you want to take admission in the question then i give you details information about the entrance examination for that courses.

After completing diploma if you are interested in the higher study then i think that B.Tech is the best option for you. You can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination. The lateral entry examination is conducted by many government and private college / University. So, i advise you to appear in the lateral entry examination for the admission in B.Tech course.

If you done diploma course with mechanical engineering branch then you can also take the mechanical engineering branch in the B.Tech course. After completing B.Tech course you can get a good job in a big company. So, i think that it is the best option for you. Many company offer job for the B.Tech holder candidates. I wish you will get a brightness future.

Regards
~Mukul~
28th July 2013, 12:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the Entrance Exams for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates?

After Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you can look for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering or related subjects. Admission is done on the basis of lateral entry entrance exams. Usually candidates with a minimum of 60% marks are allowed to attend lateral entry exams. Five percent relaxation in marks is given for reserved category candidates. Thapar University, Calicut University, etc conduct such type of entrance exam for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?