8th January 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Which course to select after completion of diploma course if I am weak in studies?

Which course to select after completion of diploma course if am weak in studies? I have just completed diploma course now. So, can you please provide me the right suggestions on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. Any creative course for me after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I improve myself in Economics? How to concentrate more on studies?
  4. Is it good to diploma in architecture after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  5. Which course I can select for my further studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Which is better for me between Diploma and 12th Science being weak in Maths?
  7. What further studies can I pursue after completion of 3 year Diploma?
  8. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  11. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  12. Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Which stream to choose in diploma with weak mathematics?
  15. After completion of Diploma what can I do for higher studies?
  16. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  17. Best courses after SSC to get early job?
  18. What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
13th January 2017, 04:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course to select after completion of diploma course if I am weak in studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course to select after completion of diploma course if am weak in studies? I have just completed diploma course now. So, can you please provide me the right suggestions on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

You can study B.E or B.Tech in the same stream after completion of the diploma course. This is one of the best options available for the diploma holders to continue studies. The candidates will be admitted directly to the second year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry admission. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. The job opportunities after the engineering graduation will be more compared to the diploma course. The course is available in various engineering colleges in India. So, it is advisable to study B.E or B.Tech after diploma course, even if you are weak in studies.
13th January 2017, 05:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to select after completion of diploma course if I am weak in studies?

After successful completion of the Diploma course, there are several choices you may go with. Several opportunities available are,

>> Doing higher studies

>> Doing Certificate course

>> Going for jobs after completion of Diploma

If you are willing to pursue higher studies, then going for higher studies (B.E/ B.Tech) is the recommended and best course that is available. You may find good number of jobs after completion of this Graduation. On the other side, if you are not interested then you may do Certificate course besides searching for job after completion of this Diploma course.
13th January 2017, 07:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma course, you can opt for B.E/ B.Tech course even if you are weak in studies. No course is easy unless you study, so, it is best to pursue the course which is related to your education. Being a Diploma holder, you can get lateral entry admission in second year of Bachelor's degree course through LEET examination. Based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course.
13th January 2017, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are weak studies and have diploma qualification, then start looking for any job based on your qualification. There is no point in continuing studies, if you don't have confidence to study higher.

A job will be suitable for you. Once you get a job based on your skills, then you will be able to gain experience. Later you can decide, whether higher education is required or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?