26th December 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech after diploma in electronics and telecommunication from GTTI?

Hi, I am Soumitra Roy. I have done diploma in electronics & telecommunication from GTTI, then I have done a certificate course in advanced electronics approved by NSDC. Can I do B.Tech or can I apply in government sector? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  5. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  7. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction? -- [New]
  9. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Am I able to give Bihar BSNL TTA exam? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
  12. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Can I give BSNL TTA exam after B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  16. List of top 10 private colleges of engineering in Haryana?
  17. List of competitive exam which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma
  18. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
26th December 2016, 11:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after diploma in electronics and telecommunication from GTTI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Soumitra Roy. I have done diploma in electronics & telecommunication from GTTI, then I have done a certificate course in advanced electronics approved by NSDC. Can I do B.Tech or can I apply in government sector? Please tell me.
After completion of diploma in ECE, you are eligible for B.Tech course.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course from a recognized institute are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry exam.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?