28th February 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any bad effect on lateral entry student in diploma in future?

Is there any bad effect on lateral entry student in diploma? and upto how much age a diploma completed person have job eligibility/opportunity in companies? Can you please tell me if it's really helpful or not to do diploma? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

1st March 2017, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any bad effect on lateral entry student in diploma in future?

No, there will not be any bad effect on the candidate who have pursued Diploma course through lateral entry admission process. The eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, etc., for any job opportunity will be same for all the candidates including Diploma holders. So, there is nothing to worry about the future and you can pursue higher studies in Engineering course.
1st March 2017, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any bad effect on lateral entry student in diploma in future?

There is no effect in terms of jobs, if you have pursue a lateral entry diploma. There are many private sector jobs available and getting a job will depend on the performance in the interview.

Therefore, make sure that you are well prepared for the interview, if you want a private sector job. Lateral entry or normal entry is not going to have any effect on selection.
1st March 2017, 10:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no bad effect if you go for lateral entry admission in diploma course. You will have so many job opportunities after completing diploma either through lateral entry or through 3 years course after 10th standard. The age limit to apply for a job after diploma totally depends on the criteria defined by the recruiter. However, the maximum age limit may varies from 27 years to 40 years.
2nd March 2017, 06:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, there are no such effects for Diploma background candidates. Infact, Diploma is a good core based qualification as far as scope of it is concerned. Basically Diploma is pursued after successful completion of Matriculation or 10th Class.

I suggest you to pursue Bachelor Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) after successful completion of Diploma course, so that you would find good number of job opportunities.

Basically the maximum age for job opportunities for Diploma background candidates is 25 years and there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates. So I suggest you not to end up your career with Diploma course, instead I strongly suggest you to do Bachelor Degree in order to find better scope and job opportunities in the same stream in which you did Diploma course.
2nd March 2017, 10:54 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The diploma is the certificate which is awarded to the candidate after completion of the course of study. There is no bad effect of lateral entry in Diploma because studies never have bad effect it will only give you a boost and lots of opportunity both in your career and in your life. After completing any course the candidate need to get on the job as soon as possible because if there is any gap, then it will create problem in the future no matter which degree you have obtained so it is the best idea to get in the job right after the completion of the course. The candidate once get a job can perform his job till his retirement or tell them the company thought that you are a useful asset for them. The diploma is the better option for those who want to complete their study soon and want to earn money soon, otherwise degree course is better than the diploma course as it has greater value and opportunity than the diploma course.
2nd March 2017, 05:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that there will be no bad effect in the future, if a candidate having lateral entry admission in Diploma course. The candidates are eligible for lateral entry admission in the second year of Diploma course after scoring good percentage of marks and qualifying in the respective entrance examination.
There is no age criteria mentioned for several companies. It all depends upon several company norms about the criteria. If you are eligible for the job profile, then you can get the job based on your qualification.
13th September 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me can i join diploma 2nd yr after complete my iti fitter course.any certificate difference after the 10th and after iti.which coarse is best for me plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?