17th April 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do polytechnic in 2 years after ITI Turner?

Sir i have completed iti in turner ,how can i do polytecnic in two years in hyderabad.?

9th January 2015, 11:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do polytechnic in 2 years after ITI Turner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have completed iti in turner ,how can i do polytecnic in two years in hyderabad.?
Yes, of course you are eligible for Polytechnic course after completing ITI. The Minimum Educational qualification required to apply for Polytechnic course is 10th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.So, after completing ITI you can apply for Polytechnic course.

The duration of the course for Polytechnic course is based on the specialization and type of course you are applying for. The duration of the course Polytechnic course is three years. So, you have to send three years to complete the Polytechnic course successfully.
20th April 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am passed out iti in turner trade both NTC and NAC certificate , but I am 36 years old. Now have any good job ? please give any in formation.
21st June 2021, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am finished my course ITI Turner. So, I apply ploytechnic course which subject we select ? and duration of the course period ? Please sir guide for me..
29th July 2021, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

sir , am completing iti turner and nac also and i have 4 years cnc milling programing nx expirence to but i dont have a any prpoer qulification so am decided to do diplamo 2years is that any chance to get a seat in diplamo 2nd year direct
2nd February 2023, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am completed my iti by turner Trade soo i can get admission in diploma computer branch on qualification of iti turner. Can i get Admission directly for 2d year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?