13th July 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in diploma engineering, if failed in class 10th maths?

I have appeared for my 10th boards from ICSE and I was certified pass certificate but I have failed in maths. So, I want to know can I get admission in diploma engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in Diploma after clearing class 10th (ICSE) but failed in Maths subject? Do I need to write any entrance for admission in Diploma?
  2. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  3. I got failed in Mathematics will I be promoted to class 10th? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  4. Do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I have failed?
  5. Can I get admission for Diploma in Computer Engineering having scored 59.09% in 10th but failed in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  6. Am I eligible to complete 10th and 11th standard together if I have failed in 10th standard?
  7. Admission in engineering is possible after failing in maths of 12th standard?
  8. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  9. How can I get admission in 10th standard if failed in 9th ICSE?
  10. Can I do Diploma in Fashion Design after 10th being failed in 12th?
  11. Can I do Software Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis if failed in 12th Commerce?
  12. Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Can I pursue Diploma in GNM course if I failed in class 10th?
  14. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  15. Eligibility for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with general maths in 10th
  16. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?
  17. How to get admission in 12th after passing 10th and failed in 11th?
  18. How to to 10+2 after polytechnic diploma?
13th July 2017, 09:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in diploma engineering, if failed in class 10th maths?

No, you can't get admission in Diploma Engineering course, if you have failed in class 10th Mathematics subject. You need to qualify all subjects in 10th standard to be eligible to get admission in Diploma course. Admissions in Diploma in Engineering course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective state entrance examinations board.
14th July 2017, 08:27 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in diploma engineering, if failed in class 10th maths?

The general eligibility criteria for diploma in Engineering:

1. You must have passed in all subjects of secondary board examination.

2. You should qualify and secure good rank in entrance exam conducted for admission in diploma.

Those who fail in any subjects of 10th can not pursue diploma from any recognized college.
14th July 2017, 11:02 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

1. Sorry you are not eligible to get admission in diploma engineering, if failed in class 10th maths.

2. For diploma course candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board of education.

3. The duration of diploma course is three years.

4. My suggestion to you is that you have to first clear Maths reappear then you can apply for diploma engineering course.
14th July 2017, 12:30 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Diploma in Engineering is a technical course.

You can get admission in any trade of diploma in engineering after failing in mathematics of standard 10th.

You can apply for supplementary examination of mathematics and score passing marks or more to become eligible for entrance exam of diploma course.
14th July 2017, 05:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not get admission in Diploma course if you fail in standard 10th. The minimum academic qualification required to pursue Diploma is that candidate must have done 10th and secured minimum of 50% marks in tenth board exam.

Candidates who have failed in any subject can not apply for diploma entrance examination. You should appear for compartment exam and obtain good marks in that subject to become eligible for entrance exam of Diploma.
15th July 2017, 01:24 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have appeared for my 10th boards from ICSE and I was certified pass certificate but I have failed in maths. So, I want to know can I get admission in diploma engineering?
No, for diploma admission you should pass 10th. Please apply for the re-exam or compartment, clear as soon as possible and apply for diploma.
2nd February 2023, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can we not adjust a marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?