6th August 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Drug Licence after completion of D.Pharm?

Hello Sir, I am from Uttar Pradesh. I have completed D.Pharm in Swami Vivekanand College affiliated to Sagar University. Can I get Drug Licence after D.Pharm? Is it a Valid from Uttar Pradesh, drug Department.

7th August 2016, 10:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Drug Licence after completion of D.Pharm?

Yes, you can get Drug Licence after D.Pharma course. You have to contact the Pharmaceutical licence issuing department of Uttar Pradesh to see whether you are eligible for it our not.

If they are satisfied with your documentation and other official works, they will give you the authority to open a medical shop or a Pharmaceutical store in your state or any other region you opt for. You should just fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria in order to avail the license.
20th May 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I had completed D.pharmacy in year 2002 from smt.s.s.patil inst.of tech.and pharmacy college at tahsil Chopda. dist.jalgaon maharashtra state. after completion I had started pharma marketing then it was due to take registered. Can I get certificate of registered pharmacist nowadays. Plz reply sir.
10th August 2019, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance is required after d pharmacy for licence
15th August 2020, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, After completing d pharmacy Can i start pharma marketing company
If yes then how much should own experience
15th August 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Eligibility criteria for pharma marketing company after d pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?