27th August 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a Job in TCS with following details?

I have done my diploma in Industrial Electronics in 1988 after 10th. I secured 81.14% in 10th and 65% in Diploma final year. I am in my 40s now and doing Computer Hardware & Networking - Sales & Services. What other criteria will require to join TCS?

30th November 2014, 03:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Job in TCS with following details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my diploma in Industrial Electronics in 1988 after 10th. I secured 81.14% in 10th and 65% in Diploma final year. I am in my 40s now and doing Computer Hardware & Networking - Sales & Services. What other criteria will require to join TCS?
Basically, the criteria for Freshers and Experience holders are different. Those candidates who have experience in the relevant specialization can get first preference at time of interview and they are directly eligible for Technical Round. Since, you have already been having work experience in Computer Hardware & Networking so you can get first preference at the time of Interview.

EligibilitY Criteria:

=> Those candidate who have completed BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc / MCA / MCM / MS CA / ICWA / MBA PGDIT can apply.

=> First preference will be given to B.Sc./BCA / Diploma holders with 3 years of relevant functional/ Technical experience, subject to minimum reduction in experience, as per current TCS policy.

=> Applicant must have good academic record from Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)

=> Applicants interviewed by us in the last 6 months are not eligible

For Further Clarification- www.tcs.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?