18th April 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there diploma course facility in mechanical or electrical branch in IIT-B?

Hi, My younger brother wants to do diploma either in mechanical or in electrical branch after completing tenth in IIT-B. so it is my humble request to. give the details of diploma facility in mechanical or electrical branch of IIT-B. Can you please give me the details soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there diploma course facility available in mechanical or electrical branch in IITB?
  2. Diploma course facility in mechanical or electrical branch in IITB?
  3. Does IIT Bhubaneshwar provide facility of Lateral entry for diploma holders into 2nd year Civil branch?
  4. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical branch?
  6. Am I eligible for getting admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma course in mechanical branch?
  7. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better?
  8. Is there any option to change the branch to electrical or mechanical or electronics?
  9. What should I choose between Diploma in Electrical and B.E in Mechanical being an experienced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  10. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  11. Can I exchange my branch from EE to Mechanical?
  12. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  13. Is it possible to get into IIT after Diploma?
  14. Which engineering is the best for me after completing 12th from non medical stream?
  15. Time table of diploma CET and syllabus for Mechanical branch? I have completed diploma in Mechanical
  16. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  18. Is it possible to transfer from Electrical & Electronics Engineering to Mechanical Engineering in Diploma 2nd semester?
19th April 2017, 11:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there diploma course facility in mechanical or electrical branch in IIT-B?

I am sorry to say that IITs does not provides Diploma courses.
IITs offer Degree courses in different fields of Engineering. So, if you want to pursue degree courses in Engineering, you must have to qualify in the IIT-JEE examination to be eligible to study under IITs.
20th April 2017, 12:36 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Is there diploma course facility in mechanical or electrical branch in IIT-B?

Yes, you can get admission in IIT-B in the above courses you have asked for, you will however have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the Institute and you will only get admission once you have cleared the examination, you will be entitled to get admission and continue wit your studies further.
21st April 2017, 12:01 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

IITs don't offer diploma in any engineering streams. If you want to get admission in IIT, then you have to crack JEE Main and advanced after class 12th. Only B.Tech degree courses are available.

Hence, you should complete class 12th with PCM stream first and then appear for JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?