1st March 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech after completing Computer Science Engineering Diploma course?

I am pursuing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering. I live in Haryana and doing my Diploma here. After my Diploma I want to join B.Tech course but in any government college. So, I want to know for this what I have to do.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) for BTech(ECE) student?
  2. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Can I study B.Sc in IT being a Computer Science Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Eligibility to study BTech(CSE) for Diploma Computer Hardware Engineering student? -- [New]
  5. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in JNTU, Hyderabad?
  6. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  7. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  8. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  11. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. How can I study B.Tech after completing Computer Science Engineering Diploma course?
  13. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  14. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  15. What is the best course to study for Diploma CSE student?
  16. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  17. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
8th March 2018, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech after completing Computer Science Engineering Diploma course?

To get admission for pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma Computer Science Engineering course, you have to appear in entrance examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in a particular college for pursuing second year of B.Tech course.
9th March 2018, 03:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech after completing Computer Science Engineering Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering. I live in Haryana and doing my Diploma here. After my Diploma I want to join B.Tech course but in any government college. So, I want to know for this what I have to do.

You can study BTech after completion of diploma in computer science through lateral entry admission. Candidates who have passed three year diploma course can apply for the lateral entry admission to study BTech course. You have to apply online or offline for the admission. You have to clear a lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to the BTech course. You will be admitted directly to the second year of the BTech course. Candidates can study the BTech course in various engineering colleges in India.
9th March 2018, 04:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your diploma in Computer Engineering then definitely you are eligible to pursue BTech in computer engineering and there are two ways to do so. The best way is to qualify the LEET entrance test and if you get qualified in this entrance test then you will get admission directly into 2nd year of BTech course.
And second way is to take admission in any private college on the basis of money donation.
9th March 2018, 08:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to pursue BTech after Diploma:

LEET- Lateral Entry Engineering Test

If you will get qualified in this entrance exam and secure good rank then you will get a chance to get admission in 2nd year of engineering course in reputed college.
9th March 2018, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for any state level lateral entry engineering entrance exam for admission in B.Tech 2nd year directly. There are various entrance exams like LEET, JELET, UPSEE, etc, conducted for such admission.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
9th March 2018, 09:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

After completing your diploma course you can get into engineering through Leet exam.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Engineering Test

LEET exam is for the diploma students who want to join in engineering.

If you get qualified in the LEET exam you will directly get admission in 2nd year of engineering.

But to appear for LEET exam you need to have completed your diploma from a recognised University.

You need to have 60% in diploma.

Your age should be between 19 to 28 years.

If you satisfy all this criteria then you can apply for LEET exam and get into engineering.
9th March 2018, 09:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After complete your diploma qualification with minimum 60% marks then you are eligible to take the admission in the B.Tech 2nd year through the exam LEET (Lateral Entry Entrance Test)

LEET exam held for those students which want to take admission in B.Tech after complete your diploma.

Through the LEET exam you can get the admission in the second year of B.Tech college

For registration of this exam go to the site www.b.tehadmission.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?