7th January 2016, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Education along with B.A.(History)?

Dear Sir,
I am doing my B.A.(History). I want to do my Diploma in Education. Can you please let me know that I can do this Diploma along with my B.A.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I have to inform Education Council Board to study Diploma in Engineering course after discontinuing 11th Science?
  5. How to study in distance education after completing diploma course in CSE
  6. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  9. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering after completing 10th?
  10. How can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech course for Diploma student?
  11. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Education along with B.A.(History)? -- [New]
  13. Can I study Diploma in Education on 10th basis?
  14. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  15. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How can I get admission to study Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety in Board Of Technical Education, Maharashtra being a Diploma holder in EEE?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Education on 10th basis?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Diploma course through JEXPO?
28th January 2016, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Education along with B.A.(History)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am doing my B.A.(History). I want to do my Diploma in Education. Can you please let me know that I can do this Diploma along with my B.A.?
It is not possible to do both the BA and Diploma in Education through regular mode. However, you can do one through regular and another course through distance mode. You need to complete 12th standard to be eligible for BA in History.
31st January 2016, 07:31 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Education along with B.A.(History)?

No, you can do both things at the same time so, first complete either BA(history) or diploma then think about next one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?