28th April 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

In which course to apply after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Hi, My name is Rohit Raj Gupta. I am a student of Diploma Engineering.
I wanted to know what should I do after completing my Diploma course. I also Now about LEET,AMIE,B-TECH. But the thing is as most of my friends are doing IIT after qualifying JEE Mains and after doing IIT their future is secured they will get job or placement. If they are unsuccessful then they can go for GATE examination after that all set for them.

So my question is, Is there any course available after Diploma in Civil engineering which is as secure as JEE Mains which can give me a bright future and a great job. If it is then tell me about the competitive exam for which i need preparation to get the job.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
  3. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  4. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  8. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  10. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?
  12. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  16. What is the qualification required to apply for common course entrance exams after completion diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech?
  18. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
29th April 2017, 04:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which course to apply after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, My name is Rohit Raj Gupta. I am a student of Diploma Engineering.
I wanted to know what should I do after completing my Diploma course. I also Now about LEET,AMIE,B-TECH. But the thing is as most of my friends are doing IIT after qualifying JEE Mains and after doing IIT their future is secured they will get job or placement. If they are unsuccessful then they can go for GATE examination after that all set for them.

So my question is, Is there any course available after Diploma in Civil engineering which is as secure as JEE Mains which can give me a bright future and a great job. If it is then tell me about the competitive exam for which i need preparation to get the job.

After completion of diploma in civil engineering, one can apply for BE/BTech Civil Engineering course. Diploma completed students are admitted to the BE/BTech course through lateral entry mode. They are admitted directly to the second year of the four year engineering course. Students are admitted to the course based on their performance in the entrance examination. Duration of the course is only three years. Therefore, it is one of the best choices for the diploma civil engineering students.
29th April 2017, 10:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which course to apply after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Diploma candidates are eligible for Joint Entrance Examination Main. JEE Main is conducted by CBSE for selection of candidates to National Institute of Technology and other engineering colleges. You can apply for JEE Main to get admission in NITs. NIT is considered to be the best institute after Indian Institute of Technology.

You can also apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission directly in second year of bachelor's degree in technology. You need to have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for JEE Main and LEET exam. After completion of bachelor's degree in engineering, you can apply for GATE exam.
29th April 2017, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can also get admission in IIT for pursuing Civil Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma in Civil Engineering course from a recognised institution. You need to appear and qualify JEE Main and Advance examination to be eligible to apply for admission to Civil Engineering course in IIT. But, your JEE Main examination score or rank can't be used to apply for admission in NIT and you can get admission only in first year but, not directly in second years of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?