8th January 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the options available after completion of diploma?

What are the options available after completion of diploma? I had one arrears as well before. Can you please give me the details on what to do next after completion of diploma? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
10th January 2017, 07:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available after completion of diploma?

Best options after completion of Diploma:-

Bachelor of Technology is the best course to pursue after completing diploma. Diploma holders to apply for the B.Tech course. There will be no need to pursue the four years of B.Tech. Since, you are diploma holders you can apply for the B. tech through lateral entry scheme.

Under lateral entry scheme, diploma holders can take admission directly in the 2nd year of Bachelor of Technology. You can take advantage and apply for admission through lateral entry.
11th January 2017, 12:01 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options available after completion of diploma?

After completion of your diploma course you have two options infront of you either to go with studies or to get job.

You have better option of pursuing B.Tech and B.E through lateral entry in 2nd year of course.

But, if you are not interested in pursuing higher studies you can appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment in jobs as Junior Engineer in PSU's, Railway and other departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?