10th October 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of PG Diploma(Cyber Security) in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?

Can I know the course syllabus of PG Diploma in Cyber Security in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth. Please let me know the course syllabus and fee expenses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PG Diploma(Cyber Security) in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?
  2. Whether Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is UGC approved for PhD in Management course?
  3. How can I do B.Ed from Jammu university? I've completed B.A from Tilak Maharashtra vidyapeeth(Pune)
  4. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
  5. Course structure of Philosophy Diploma course in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?
  6. Fee expenses of BDS in private colleges of Maharashtra for NT-C candidates?
  7. Whether Bank avails Education Loan for B.A.(Dance) course?
  8. University or correspondence course in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get MBA certificate from Tilak Maharashtra university? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  11. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?
  12. Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?
  13. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. GPAT exam is necessary to study MBA in Pharmacy? List of colleges in Pune?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Geography for a Postgraduate who has secured 66.40% marks?
  16. Fee structure to study BDS course at DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune? How to apply for an education loan including travel, Laptop and library expenses?
  17. List of colleges with fee expenses offering PG Diploma in Cyber Security in Hyderabad?
  18. How to get admission for MCA after completing BCA in Tilak Vidyapeeth
12th October 2016, 03:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of PG Diploma(Cyber Security) in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the course syllabus of PG Diploma in Cyber Security in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth. Please let me know the course syllabus and fee expenses. Thank you!

The course syllabus of PG Diploma in Cyber Security in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is given below;

Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
Application Attacks
Network Attacks
Network Security
Assignments
Introduction to I.T. Act 2000
Vulnerabilities and Attacks
Penetrating Testing
Project
Assignments
Introduction to Cyber Crime Investigation
Data Acquisition & Forensics
Practical Approach to Investigation
Project
Live Case Assessment

The fee structure for the Post Graduation Diploma in Cyber Security (PGDCS) is Rs 45,000 for conventional mode and Rs 23,000 for external mode in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth. The Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?