9th January 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Electronics based jobs after completion of diploma and degree?

Sir/Mam, I'm Hitesh Mahale, and completed diploma with 72.79 percentage and degree with 63.01 percentage and I'm seeking for electronics job and also done with C, Software Testing. If any job is having on my skills then please provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  2. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  6. Am I eligible for computer related jobs after completion of diploma in electronics engineering? -- [New]
  7. Is there any option available to join B.Sc Electronics degree after completion of diploma course?
  8. What all jobs I can apply in Gujarat which are based on diploma in Electronics?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  11. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture?
  13. Is diploma course completion equal to completion of a degree? Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam?
  14. Do we get jobs after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunications after passing 10th?
  15. Which subject should I choose for master degree?
  16. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  17. Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?
  18. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
13th January 2017, 07:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electronics based jobs after completion of diploma and degree?

Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma and Degree:

As you have completed Diploma with 72% marks and Graduation with 63% marks, you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of studies. You may find employment opportunities in several sectors namely, Private Sector, Core Sector and Government sector. As you are willing to get job after completion of Graduation, you must have a certain skill set in order to get job. I suggest you to register with the top most job portals that are available in India like Naukri.com, Freshersworld and such portals. So that you will get notified whenever the jobs that matches your profile and then you may apply for concerned recruitment's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?