19th May 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Details of all the Railway exams available for a Diploma Electronics and Communication Engineer?

I have completed my Diploma Electronics and Communication and now doing B.Tech in GIT College of Belgaum. I want to know about the Railway exams on Diploma Engineering basis?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  2. Which Exams I have to take to join Indian Railway after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. How can I get in India Railway if pursuing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. What is the difference between electronics and communication engineer and maintenance engineer?
  5. Railway Sr section engineer question papers?
  6. Information regarding Railway Exams? How to get a Railway Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities for Electronics & Communication Diploma Engineer in Allahabad?
  8. What is the role of diploma in electrical and communication engineering for JE in Railway
  9. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  10. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  11. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Government sector being a Diploma holder? How should I prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  12. Job opportunities in Eastern Railway for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  13. What can I do for for better placements if I am a electronics and communication engineer student
  14. List of courses which I can do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. Tips to prepare well for subjects in diploma electronics and communication?
  16. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  17. Details about best open universities for diploma electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to do diploma electronics and communication engineering?
25th May 2016, 10:29 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Details of all the Railway exams available for a Diploma Electronics and Communication Engineer?

--There are many exams for Diploma students in Indian Railways. Since you are doing B.Tech, you will be able to attend almost all the exams conducted by RRB.
--RRB-Railway Recruitment Board is the organisation that conducts Exams for recruiting candidates for Railways.
--RRB JE Exam is conducted for Diploma Holders but once you get complete your B.Tech then you can attend many exams conducted by RRB.
--SSE, NTPC, Loco Pilot, Traffic & Commercial Apprentice, Clerk, Station Master etc are some the posts that you can apply for Railway after getting B.Tech degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?