21st June 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Details and fee structure of Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Jetking Infotrain Ltd.?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly let me know the fee structure of Diploma in Hardware & Networking course of Jetking Infotrain Ltd.? Please let me know the course also in details.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of placement facility is available in Jetking Infotrain Ltd. for Hardware & Networking Diploma students? -- [New]
  2. What are the government jobs available after doing Hardware and Networking diploma from Jetking?
  3. What are the government jobs available for me after doing Hardware and Networking Diploma from Jetking?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  5. What is better for me between MSc IT and MBA IT? I have completed B.Com and Hardware and Networking from Jetking
  6. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  7. How to do internship in Jetking Institute under hardware and networking field?
  8. What is the job scope for me being a Hardware and Networking passout from Jetking?
  9. Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?
  10. Can I do BCA, SYBCA after passing hardware and networking course from Jetking
  11. Can I apply for 2nd year BCA after passing Hardware and Networking Engineering course from Jetking?
  12. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Hardware & Networking for a B.Com student?
  13. Institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Delhi and Noida? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  15. Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking?
  16. Career after BCM(Bacholar in computer Maintenance) after completing Hardware and Networking from Jetking? What is the post graduation course after BCM and its value?
  17. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  18. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd June 2016, 12:31 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and fee structure of Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Jetking Infotrain Ltd.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Kindly let me know the fee structure of Diploma in Hardware & Networking course of Jetking Infotrain Ltd.? Please let me know the course also in details.

This is one of the demanding course, students are ready to face any issues related to hardware and networking after the course completion. The course covers PC hardware support skills, OS support skills, Windows server 2008 Administration and introduction to Linux, Cisco products introduction to smart phones etc. The course is eligible for technical and non technical undergraduates. The duration of the course is 12 months (60days/week – 2 hours/day). After completion of the course you can work as Network Support Engineer, System Administrator, Server Administrator etc. Regarding the fee details you will contact the institution through the Toll free number given.

Official website - Official Website
23rd June 2016, 05:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and fee structure of Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Jetking Infotrain Ltd.?

Diploma in Network Administration is a one year diploma course which gives an insight into the concepts of Networking, Operating Systems and Computer Hardware. It enables the candidate for the role of System/Network Administrator.

The course covers the subjects of:-

Basic Electronics
Networking Basics
Windows Administration
Basic Hardware
Linux

The fees required for the above said course of Diploma in Hardware and Networking from Jetking Infotrain Ltd is around Rs. 50,000/-
13th October 2020, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can10th pass student apply admission in jetking instituted.
13th October 2020, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can diploma in computer science and engineering student admission in jetking instituted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?