1st February 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How I can change my college in 1st year diploma?

Sir, I want to change my college. Now I am studying in 1st year diploma. So, how I can change my college and what are the need or require for changing college?

1st February 2017, 06:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can change my college in 1st year diploma?

No, it is not possible to change college while pursuing 1st year Diploma course. To be eligible to get Diploma certificate, you need to pursue complete three years Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission. If you wish to transfer to another college then, you need to discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in first year of Diploma course in another college where you wish to pursue Diploma course.
12th July 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sri I want to change my diploma college because it is to far I want to transfer my diploma college can I change
20th February 2021, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have study in diplamo, after 1semaster i will chage the course? It's posibile aa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?