19th October 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Architecture considered equivalent to 12th?

I want to know if Diploma in Architecture is considered equivalent to 12th qualification or it has some edge over it. Please hlep.

20th October 2015, 04:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Architecture considered equivalent to 12th?

You can cal it equal to 12, but when it comes to apply for any job or to fill up any application form for admission in any Institute where +2 is required then I am sorry to say that you will not be able to apply for it at all those places, Diploma however, is a good course to opt or but you can't directly compare it with +2 level examination.
20th October 2015, 07:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Architecture considered equivalent to 12th?

Yes, definitely.
Diploma is considered equivalent to 12th examination.
You can appear in 12th level Entrance Tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?