31st March 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do the marine course after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

Procedure to do the marine course after completion of diploma in electronics and communication? Can you please guide me with the information on this? What are the steps I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can guide me on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course?
  2. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  3. What is the procedure followed to join B.Tech course after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  6. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  8. Procedure for admission in Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics(DEPM)?
  9. Procedure to do diploma in Marine after completion of 10th standard?
  10. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  12. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What is the procedure followed for studying abroad after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  18. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
2nd April 2017, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do the marine course after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

No, you are not eligible to do Marine Engineering course after completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course from a recognised institution. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Marine Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent with Science stream or three years Diploma in Marine Engineering or related stream from a recognised institution. So, being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Communication, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Marine Engineering cours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?