2nd April 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there diploma course facility available in mechanical or electrical branch in IITB?

Hi, My younger brother wants to do diploma either in mechanical or in electrical branch after completing tenth in IITB. so it is my humble request to. give the details of diploma facility in mechanical or electrical branch of IITB? Can you please answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma course facility in mechanical or electrical branch in IITB?
  2. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any option to change the branch to electrical or mechanical or electronics?
  4. What should I choose between Diploma in Electrical and B.E in Mechanical being an experienced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  5. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  6. Can I exchange my branch from EE to Mechanical?
  7. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  8. Time table of diploma CET and syllabus for Mechanical branch? I have completed diploma in Mechanical
  9. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  10. Is it possible to transfer from Electrical & Electronics Engineering to Mechanical Engineering in Diploma 2nd semester?
  11. Procedure to change the branch from electrical to chemical branch in 2nd year diploma?
  12. How to do M.Tech in electrical branch? I have completing B.E in Mechanical
  13. Which Diploma is better in between Mechanical and Electrical?
  14. Eligibility of joining Indian Air Force after having diploma in Electrical with 83% marks and B.E. in Electrical?
  15. How to do B.Tech in EEE after passing diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. What are the available jobs to apply after completion of diploma in electrical branch?
  17. Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district?
  18. What to study after diploma in mechanical branch?
2nd April 2017, 04:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there diploma course facility available in mechanical or electrical branch in IITB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, My younger brother wants to do diploma either in mechanical or in electrical branch after completing tenth in IITB. so it is my humble request to. give the details of diploma facility in mechanical or electrical branch of IITB? Can you please answer me soon. Thanks!

The IITB (IIT – Bombay) does not provide any diploma course in mechanical or electrical branch, for those students who have completed 10th. The IITB offers the following courses;

B.Tech
Dual Degree
5 year Integrated M.Sc/ 4ys B.S
B.Des
M.Tech
M.Phil
M.Des
Master of Management
M.Sc & PhD Dual Degree
M.Sc + M.Tech Dual Degree
Post Graduate Diploma of Indian Institute of Technology (PGDIIT)
PhD

The IIT Bombay website link is given for your reference Click Here.
2nd April 2017, 07:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there diploma course facility available in mechanical or electrical branch in IITB?

No, there are no Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering courses offered in IITB. IITB offers courses from Bachelor's degree level onwards. So, you can complete your Diploma course from any recognised institution and you can pursue Bachelor's degree course from IITB. You need to appear and qualify JEE Main and Advanced examination to get admission in IITB for pursuing your Bachelor's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?