21st December 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed to get admission in college after completion of diploma course?

What is the admission procedure followed to get admission in college after completion of diploma course? Can someone let me know the complete steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  2. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.E for diploma holders?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Engineering after completion of diploma with 81% marks?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electrical stream? -- [New]
  8. Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  9. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma after completion of 12th?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission IIT after completion of diploma course?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  13. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Tech degree after completion of diploma course?
22nd December 2016, 11:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed to get admission in college after completion of diploma course?

If you are asking about to get admission in Graduate degree course in Engineering, then you must have to score above 50% of marks in Diploma course in order to be eligible for the direct admission in the second year of degree course.
Candidates must have to appear in the LEET entrance examination, qualifying in which they can take admission in the second year of degree course in different Colleges which offers lateral entry process for such candidates.
23rd December 2016, 12:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed to get admission in college after completion of diploma course?

After completion of your diploma course, you ca appear for LEET examination and after clearing the examination with minimum cut-off, you will be most eligible to get admission directly in the second year of B.Tech course.

You should however, try to score as well as possible to avail a seat in good Institute to pursue your education.
23rd December 2016, 12:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the admission procedure followed to get admission in college after completion of diploma course? Can someone let me know the complete steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

The students after completion of Diploma course can study engineering course through lateral entry admission. The admission to the engineering college will be done through a lateral entry entrance examination conducted by the technical board of education. The interested candidates can apply online for the admission to the engineering. The merit list will be prepared based on the entrance examination and candidates will be admitted through counseling. Some of the private engineering colleges will conduct their own entrance examination for the admission. This is the admission procedure to join engineering after completion of diploma.
23rd December 2016, 10:32 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

After diploma you can take direct admission to the 2nd year of B.Tech course. For the entry in the B.Tech course you have to appear for the lateral entry examination. You can get good college after scoring good marks in the examination.

Qualification required:-

**Candidates must have passed Diploma (with minimum 60% marks) in any branch Engineering/Technology are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?